Jylland 2000 Route - Team TrainSim

Stoomlocomotief
34 posts
Jylland 2000 Route - Team TrainSim
« on: Tuesday 30 July, 2019, 12:01:12 »
Hi

A Danish freeware is available with over 650 km of free driving. You can drive from Flensburg in Germany to the top of Denmark or over Great beltbridge. it beats Northen Europe 10 times in quality. I have attached some pictures so you can see if it have your interest.

Link to the route
http://www.team-trainsim.dk/index.php/da/
Register is needed but free.

Things to the route and scenarios
can be found on my website
http://forcesius.dk/
Register is needed as well but also free.

Questions or other things just write:)

Forcesius
Forcesius Repaint. RWDK. Team Train-Sim. Team Forcesius & lb40 DDR Rügenbahn.

Hogesnelheidstrein
2.357 posts
Re: Jylland 2000 Route - Team TrainSim
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 30 July, 2019, 20:23:03 »
A bad manual and only in the Danish language.
Not recommended for the starting RW user, because he is quickly lost.

In addition, various assets are supplied for which it is not immediately clear whether the maker has given permission for this. You expect that kind of information in a manual, I think.

Stoomlocomotief
9 posts
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 30 July, 2019, 21:30:02 »
Gebruik ook een ander wachtwoord als je wél een account maakt op deze site, ze mailen je wachtwoord namelijk in tekst terug, wat betekent dat ze het ook opslaan in plaintext. (eigenlijk moet je helemaal niet hetzelfde wachtwoord op meerdere sites gebruiken, maar veel doen dat niet)

Edit: dan doel ik in eerste instantie op http://www.team-trainsim.dk . Ik heb daar geen downloadsectie kunnen vinden, alleen de homepage. (na inloggen)
« Last Edit: Tuesday 30 July, 2019, 21:38:41 by mikedude98 »

Hogesnelheidstrein
2.357 posts
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 30 July, 2019, 22:04:36 »
Alleen in de taal Deens, is de downloadsectie zichtbaar  :-\

Stoomlocomotief
34 posts
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 00:50:32 »

In addition, various assets are supplied for which it is not immediately clear whether the maker has given permission for this. You expect that kind of information in a manual, I think.
there will be made a English manual soon. Which assets and Which permissions? All thing is Freeware and available on different sites. Beside that is there permissions. These informations is not important for the users.

Stoomlocomotief
34 posts
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 02:33:34 »
Gebruik ook een ander wachtwoord als je wél een account maakt op deze site, ze mailen je wachtwoord namelijk in tekst terug, wat betekent dat ze het ook opslaan in plaintext. (eigenlijk moet je helemaal niet hetzelfde wachtwoord op meerdere sites gebruiken, maar veel doen dat niet)

Edit: dan doel ik in eerste instantie op http://www.team-trainsim.dk . Ik heb daar geen downloadsectie kunnen vinden, alleen de homepage. (na inloggen)
it should be possible to change langauge after you have logged on. If not go into the folder Called “Ruter”
We will take a look how we can do it easier for people who not understand Danish:)

Stoomlocomotief
47 posts
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 10:04:02 »
I'm registered on team-trainsim.dk and cannot find the new route anywhere...

Hogesnelheidstrein
2.357 posts
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 10:29:49 »

there will be made a English manual soon. Which assets and Which permissions? All thing is Freeware and available on different sites. Beside that is there permissions. These informations is not important for the users.

If something is freeware, that doesn't mean automatically that you can distribute it as an asset with a route, without the permission of the builder. In addition, it is so friendly that you, if there is permission, indicate that in a manual

« Last Edit: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 11:46:28 by Frison »

Stoomlocomotief
34 posts
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 11:54:08 »

If something is freeware, that doesn't mean automatically that you can distribute it as an asset with a route, without the permission of the builder. In addition, it is so friendly that you, if there is permission, indicate that in a manual
we have permission and Many things are special made objects we have made by our self. We have permissions from different builders to use their things except if it stands otherwise in the readme. We can add In or readme that we permission from various builders that is used In our routes. A List with the builders names is not nessecary:)

Intercity
730 posts
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 14:25:35 »
Ik heb de route lopen. Best een aardige route, maar het Deense landschap is natuurlijk ook niet spectaculair.
Vergeet niet dat je ook Jylland 1960 full moet installeren wil je deze route werkend krijgen.
Ook weer met een Deense read_me.
Ik heb 6 jaar in Zweden gewoond en Zweeds lijkt een beetje op Deens dus ik kwam er wel aardig uit, maar anders is het inderdaad best moeilijk.
vr.gr
Ruud

Stoomlocomotief
34 posts
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 15:23:57 »
I'm registered on team-trainsim.dk and cannot find the new route anywhere...
I can see there is fail on the website the english part. it will be fix soon. Switch to Danish.

The path is Download / TS Ruter / TS Danske Ruter.

The two routes you shall download is the first one top of the page and the last one on the same page

Hogesnelheidstrein
2.357 posts
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 18:48:51 »

we have permission and Many things are special made objects we have made by our self. We have permissions from different builders to use their things except if it stands otherwise in the readme. We can add In or readme that we permission from various builders that is used In our routes. A List with the builders names is not nessecary:)

Fortunately, the Dutch route builders think very differently about this.
A complete manual with all information is always included.  8)
The asset builders are als mentiond in the manual.

But if the Danish mentality is different, then so be it.  ::)
« Last Edit: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 18:51:02 by Frison »

Stoomlocomotief
34 posts
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 18:56:39 »
If se you the Danish Readme for the route. Is there a thank and much more but off course it´s on Danish. I am currently working on a English Readme. Our goal is peope are happy for the route:)

Stoomlocomotief
47 posts
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 31 July, 2019, 22:47:08 »
Is it a new version of the route? I already downloaded Jylland 2000 7.5 several months ago.

Stoomlocomotief
34 posts
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 01 August, 2019, 18:34:10 »
Is it a new version of the route? I already downloaded Jylland 2000 7.5 several months ago.
hi. Not just to inform other community’s about our route:)
A new route is under development 1200km will be available :)