Enschede - Hoofddorp Opstelt Beta

Intercity
1966 was een goed jaar
580 posts
Re: NS Oost Nederlands, progress @10%
« Reply #60 on: Sunday 17 November, 2013, 20:23:29 »
English please. I dont understand a single word Dutch  ;D

http://www.vertalen.nu/     http://translate.google.nl/

Als ik een buitenlands forum bezoek en een topic open doe ik dat tenminste in de gangbare taal van het forum,
tenzij er een Nederlands forum onderdeel is.
« Last Edit: Sunday 17 November, 2013, 20:35:22 by Marc D. »

TreinPunt.NL Moderator
Hogesnelheidstrein
Student
3.525 posts
« Reply #61 on: Sunday 17 November, 2013, 20:33:53 »
Well, I was almost responding to him that, because I had to translate a moderator-intervention for you, could be concluded that you don't speak a single word of Dutch.

Here is the translation of Marc D.'s message for you, although it is not a 100% literally translation:
@ Mystery X
I see that you are building up to Apeldoorn. Cool. I've build Deventer to Apeldoorn in my own Route too, Oost Nederland - de ijssellijn.

Although I have had a break since a long time (because of other businesses ;D), I start to feel like building by seeing this pictures.

May I ask you what your reasons to build a Dutch route are, because you write in English on this forums? Also, are you the same one who was working on this route http://forum.treinpunt.nl/index.php/topic,45107.0.html?

PS: I don't want to write in English if someone not explains why he does not use Dutch, and/or presenting himself.

I don't say you have to present yourself, you are not the only one on this forums who doesn't speak Dutch, but I would like to know why you build a Dutch route. Just because I am interested, nothing more.

Kind regards,
Robert Zondervan
Moderator Treinpunt.NL
Groet,
Robert

Moderator Treinpunt.nl
Webmaster Treinenwereld.eu

Voor het meest verse nieuws over ontwikkelingen, klik hier!

TreinPunt.NL Vriend
Hogesnelheidstrein
De trein!!
1.767 posts
« Reply #62 on: Monday 18 November, 2013, 02:28:46 »
Marc, dit is en internationaal forum en iedereen is hier welkom. Hij kan wel in gebrekkig translate.google.com nederlands gaan posten, maar daar zit ook niemand op te wachten. Daarnaast, wat als jij een buitenlandse route zou maken en de voortgang zou posten op een buitenlands forum? Wil je dan ook zo behandeld worden? Nee. Dus gooi deze houding alsjeblieft uit het raam, want ik vindt het werkelijk beschamend.

@Mystery: This route looks great, keep up the good work!  8)
« Last Edit: Monday 18 November, 2013, 12:14:38 by Koplopermau »
Volg me op mijn Twitch Kanaal en abonneer je op mijn YouTube kanaal!

Sprinter
Now building on Enschede-Hoofddorp
291 posts
« Reply #63 on: Monday 18 November, 2013, 13:11:25 »
Well, I was almost responding to him that, because I had to translate a moderator-intervention for you, could be concluded that you don't speak a single word of Dutch.

Here is the translation of Marc D.'s message for you, although it is not a 100% literally translation:
@ Mystery X
I see that you are building up to Apeldoorn. Cool. I've build Deventer to Apeldoorn in my own Route too, Oost Nederland - de ijssellijn.

Although I have had a break since a long time (because of other businesses ;D), I start to feel like building by seeing this pictures.

May I ask you what your reasons to build a Dutch route are, because you write in English on this forums? Also, are you the same one who was working on this route http://forum.treinpunt.nl/index.php/topic,45107.0.html?

PS: I don't want to write in English if someone not explains why he does not use Dutch, and/or presenting himself.

I don't say you have to present yourself, you are not the only one on this forums who doesn't speak Dutch, but I would like to know why you build a Dutch route. Just because I am interested, nothing more.

Kind regards,
Robert Zondervan
Moderator Treinpunt.NL

Well Mark is a bit nationalistic  ;D does not matter. Well i dont speak a word dutch because i am English.
I am not the Same person that has reported the ijssellijn as presented in Marks' thread.
I built a dutch route because i live here now for two months as an expat. And i like the Dutch railwaysystem.
I am working on several projects for the NS at this moment.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch the latest video's of the route. Latest video update;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eya8whPUQQ

Intercity
1966 was een goed jaar
580 posts
« Reply #64 on: Monday 18 November, 2013, 17:07:18 »
Marc, dit is en internationaal forum en iedereen is hier welkom. Dus gooi deze houding alsjeblieft uit het raam, want ik vindt het werkelijk beschamend.

Ik heb ook nergens vermeld dat wie dan ook niet welkom zou zijn. Ik vind het alleen jammer dat iemand zich niet eerst voorsteld, zeker als er in een andere taal dan de  Nederlandse word gesproken.  Als je deze houding beschamend vind dan verschillen wij blijkbaar van mening over (internationale) omgangsvormen.

Well Mark is a bit nationalistic  ;D does not matter.

Nothing nationalistic here, i'm afraid mister X. Just plain decency, if you start a new item on an foreign forum. Especially when you're an expat. You don't want people to get a wrong impression of you, do you?

Well, back on topic. Nice route you're making, and like i said before, there are some simularities in our routes. That is the Deventer to Apeldoorn line.

B.t.w. you've spelled my name wrong.

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #65 on: Monday 18 November, 2013, 18:11:49 »
Marc, dit is en internationaal forum en iedereen is hier welkom. Dus gooi deze houding alsjeblieft uit het raam, want ik vindt het werkelijk beschamend.

Ik heb ook nergens vermeld dat wie dan ook niet welkom zou zijn. Ik vind het alleen jammer dat iemand zich niet eerst voorsteld, zeker als er in een andere taal dan de  Nederlandse word gesproken.  Als je deze houding beschamend vind dan verschillen wij blijkbaar van mening over (internationale) omgangsvormen.

Well Mark is a bit nationalistic  ;D does not matter.

Nothing nationalistic here, i'm afraid mister X. Just plain decency, if you start a new item on an foreign forum. Especially when you're an expat. You don't want people to get a wrong impression of you, do you?

Well, back on topic. Nice route you're making, and like i said before, there are some simularities in our routes. That is the Deventer to Apeldoorn line.

B.t.w. you've spelled my name wrong.

Didnt know iT was a usp for an expat to explain why he is talking in his mother language

Sprinter
447 posts
« Reply #66 on: Monday 18 November, 2013, 18:18:20 »
Nice work. Keep it up!  ;)

TreinPunt.NL Administrator
Hogesnelheidstrein
Treinpunts eigen vitaminebron
2.579 posts
« Reply #67 on: Monday 18 November, 2013, 18:59:25 »
Everyone is welcome on treinpunt.nl. English and German are accepted lanquages on this forum because most of the Dutch people can speak or at least understand this languages.
It is not required to present yourself. But it might be useful to mention the language you speak.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Now we go back on topic.
Groeten,
Jeroen

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 27 November, 2013, 19:49:27 »
Pretty happy after 2 hours trying to make the perfect junction  ;D

And finishing the last tracks @ Apeldoorn.

TreinPunt.NL Vriend
Hogesnelheidstrein
De trein!!
1.767 posts
« Reply #69 on: Thursday 28 November, 2013, 13:47:59 »
Looks very nice! Could you please tell me - How can I elevate the ground under the tracks to match the height of the tracks? I always seem to have trouble with it.

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #70 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 11:02:36 »
Looks very nice! Could you please tell me - How can I elevate the ground under the tracks to match the height of the tracks? I always seem to have trouble with it.

Use the magnet or an embankment loft.

Hogesnelheidstrein
8.026 posts
« Reply #71 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 12:10:08 »
Use the magnet or an embankment loft.

Yes, or this ;)

Groeten trainsxp

TreinPunt.NL Vriend
Hogesnelheidstrein
De trein!!
1.767 posts
« Reply #72 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 13:08:03 »
Thank you both - it worked. :D

Sprinter
291 posts
Re: NS Oost Nederlands, progress @20%
« Reply #73 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 17:58:34 »
Making the connection to Midden Nederland Beta Route.
Raining @ Veluwe

Hogesnelheidstrein
3.440 posts
« Reply #74 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 18:23:53 »
NICE ;)

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #75 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 19:40:17 »
Nice work! Keep it up! You said that you make the connection to the midden nederland Beta route; when your route is done, comes your route then in the next Beta of the midden nederland?
Gr. Dave

Hogesnelheidstrein
2.099 posts
« Reply #76 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 19:56:26 »
Very very nice! 8)

Hogesnelheidstrein
8.026 posts
« Reply #77 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 20:04:39 »
Nice work! Keep it up! You said that you make the connection to the midden nederland Beta route; when your route is done, comes your route then in the next Beta of the midden nederland?

I do not think so because I do not know anything. :-X

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #78 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 20:08:08 »

Ow okee, thnx for your answere. It look like its gonna happend but i'm wrong  :-X

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #79 on: Friday 29 November, 2013, 20:36:45 »

You can start in Enschede in my route and change to Midden Nederland route in Apeldoorn or Amersfoort.
The routes will not be connected.
« Last Edit: Friday 29 November, 2013, 20:38:36 by Mystery X »

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday 03 December, 2013, 14:03:42 »
Asselt

Hogesnelheidstrein
2.099 posts
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday 03 December, 2013, 14:09:56 »
Very nice! :D

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday 03 December, 2013, 15:34:08 »
Shaping the Veluwe

Hogesnelheidstrein
Routebouwer Groningen-Delfzijl
1.110 posts
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday 03 December, 2013, 17:00:09 »
Looks nice!  :)

Sprinter
402 posts
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday 03 December, 2013, 18:51:30 »
Great!

Intercity
1966 was een goed jaar
580 posts
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday 11 December, 2013, 23:09:21 »
Pretty happy after 2 hours trying to make the perfect junction  ;D

And finishing the last tracks @ Apeldoorn.

This is my creation of the same junction as seen from the opposite side. In my route i don't go further then Apeldoorn. After a 6 months pause i'm picking it up again.
Nice gantries you're using by the way :) (but the wrong ones at this junction i'm afraid 8)).

Marc D.
« Last Edit: Wednesday 11 December, 2013, 23:11:26 by Marc D. »

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday 18 December, 2013, 15:26:43 »
I got a bit of a signal problem @ Stroe.
The P-single should show yellow and numer 4 but he gives a green.
The Signal before the junction should show flashing green but gives also a green signal.
In the pic the settings of the signal right before the junction. The number two setting is for 40kmh.

Intercity
600 posts
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday 18 December, 2013, 16:52:08 »
Hi,

is this signal 38 according to sporenplan.nl?

I assume your link0 is in front of the first switch, and link1 is on the track 702 (straight forward), link2 on track 703 (diverging to right)

Could post an image (top view) in track laying modus, with the position bf the links.
Are all red traingles there where they need to be, and are the link1 and link2 behind the red triangle of the last switch?

Strange that I don't see the link on this image, as you seem to have the signal selected.
Note that you need to reload your route first to get the signal initialised correctly.
Also link0 needs to be in front of the train, otherwise signal stays red

Erwin

Sprinter
291 posts
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday 18 December, 2013, 17:39:44 »
Hi,

is this signal 38 according to sporenplan.nl?

I assume your link0 is in front of the first switch, and link1 is on the track 702 (straight forward), link2 on track 703 (diverging to right)

Could post an image (top view) in track laying modus, with the position bf the links.
Are all red traingles there where they need to be, and are the link1 and link2 behind the red triangle of the last switch?

Strange that I don't see the link on this image, as you seem to have the signal selected.
Note that you need to reload your route first to get the signal initialised correctly.
Also link0 needs to be in front of the train, otherwise signal stays red

Erwin

Erwin,

Thx but got it, i had to pass the signal first then reverse again and by passing the signal the second time it works
Strange but it works correctly now.

Intercity
Twitch Streamer
Let's drive some trains!
865 posts
« Reply #89 on: Thursday 19 December, 2013, 12:04:54 »
Thank you MysteryX by creating this route, you are making progress really fast, keep up the working and I hope we can try it out someday.

Just one question, the Enschede station, are you using the new track layout when the station tracks (and part of the station) was renovated?
Or the old one that is still on Google Maps?
Treinpunt Administrator
De downloads worden bekeken en behandeld door het team. Bij afkeuring altijd een PB.
Vragen over downloads? Stuur het team een PB!

Te vinden op Twitch (Za/Zo, 19:30u).
Meer informatie op http://www.robjansen.info