High Speed Lines

Stoomlocomotief
yeet
3 posts
High Speed Lines
« on: Friday 22 March, 2019, 14:10:37 »
Hello, I am from the US, but I really enjoy European routes. I've started to get into Dutch routes and was wondering if anybody knows any good high speed routes. I already own the Amsterdam-Rotterdam Line and LGV Rhone-Alpes. They don't have to be on this site.

Stoomlocomotief
11 posts
Re: High Speed Lines
« Reply #1 on: Friday 22 March, 2019, 16:42:21 »
Try out the HSL route and hope that makes you happy. Also why would you like European trains more, US trains are cool too you know.

https://www.treinpunt.nl/forum/downloads/?sa=details;lid=7769
« Last Edit: Friday 22 March, 2019, 16:44:30 by skykid340 »

Intercity
Mcn Cxx Valleilijn
540 posts
« Reply #2 on: Friday 22 March, 2019, 17:51:02 »
DTG has the Frankfurt High Speed, and there are some other German (semi) high speed available on steam. ;)
Het is allemaal niet makkelijk. Maar samen komen we er wel. 8)

Stoomlocomotief
yeet
3 posts
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 23 March, 2019, 00:54:51 »
Thank you for the suggestions! I have some problems with the High Speed Route though. Some tracks are floating on the HSL itself, Schiphol has no roof, Hoofddorp is practically missing, and the TVM doesn't work. Is there a way to fix this?

Blokkendoos
64 posts
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 23 March, 2019, 11:07:27 »
Thank you for the suggestions! I have some problems with the High Speed Route though. Some tracks are floating on the HSL itself, Schiphol has no roof, Hoofddorp is practically missing, and the TVM doesn't work. Is there a way to fix this?
The High Speed line use ECTS from the ChrisTrains E186 Traxx. You need to download Schiphol & Hoofddorp.

Stoomlocomotief
yeet
3 posts
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 23 March, 2019, 17:22:09 »
Where do I download them? I looked in the readme but it doesn't list them as far as I know

TreinPunt.NL Vriend
Hogesnelheidstrein
De trein!!
1.767 posts
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 28 March, 2019, 20:13:01 »
London to Faversham from Steam has the High Speed Line from London St. Pancras to Ebbsfleet with the Class 395, capable of doing 225 km/h.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/222557/Train_Simulator_LondonFaversham_High_Speed_Route_AddOn/

Greetings,
Koplopermau
Volg me op mijn Twitch Kanaal en abonneer je op mijn YouTube kanaal!

TreinPunt.NL Moderator
Intercity
Scenario bouwer, lua scripter en veel meer
784 posts
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 04 April, 2019, 02:02:07 »

The route has ETCS (freeware made by Christrains) and LZB, no TVM.

Did you install all the latest versions of Christrains and Frison scenery assets?
Reading about Schiphol, Hoofddorp and floating tracks I'm guessing you don't.
You can download them here at Treinpunt and they get updated regularly.

Also it's important to ALWAYS have set Scenery Density to 100% in your settings.
Otherwise some assets won't be displayed.